Planet Earth T Shirt. Granite edition. The Merino t shirt engineered for extreme comfort and extreme environments.
We work with some of the most advanced materials on Earth, but when you’re building gear to work anywhere on the planet, sometimes millions of years of evolution has done the job for you. Merino sheep are bred to survive scorching summers and freezing winters, so their fleece has evolved to help them stay cool in temperatures of over 30°C, while staying warm in -10°C. So when you wear Merino fibres they respond and adapt to the conditions you find yourself in – either trapping or releasing heat depending on the temperature and humidity of your skin. Built from an ultra-fine and responsibly sourced Merino, this t shirt can be worn on its own or as part of our Planet Earth Merino system. It’s high wicking, breathable, odour resistant, highly elastic, and keeps you insulated even when wet.
- Fabric composition: 100% Merino
- 6 welded vents on the back
- 2 welded vents in each armpit
- Odour resistant
- Fast drying
- Natural water repellency from the Merino
- 4 way stretch throughout
- Fabric produced in Italy
- T shirt manufactured in Portugal
- Merino wool sourced from Australia and certified by the Responsible Wool Standard
- Machine wash max 30°C on a delicate cycle
- Iron on a low heat
- The t shirt can be dry cleaned
- Do not tumble dry or bleach